Elliptical Trainer by Endurance
Endurance ellipticals are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance E5, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Heavy Gauge Welded Steel Construction. The Endurance E5 boasts a beautiful silver metallic coat finish on a frame designed to accommodate up to a 275-pound user.
- Comfortable, Posture-Perfect Design. SynchroStride arms move in tandem with the smooth elliptical motion of the extra large pedals, providing you with a weight bearing, no impact exercise for excellent cardio workouts.
- Quiet Performance. The 15 lb. precision balanced flywheel means the Endurance E5 will take you for a smooth quiet ride for years to come.
- Compact Platform (30"w x 56"d x 66"h) and front drive system assure stable workouts in about half the space of comparable elliptical trainers.
- 16" Stride Length stretches out your performance and maximizes the efficiency of your workout.
- 6 Feedback Categories enable you to monitor calories, heart rate, speed, average speed, RPM and distance.
- Patented linkage provides true elliptical motion and an unintimidating approach to home cardio fitness.
- Large, Easy to View Readout lets you monitor 5 functional data displays and requires just 2 AA batteries.
- Rollaway Convenience. Front transport wheels allow you to roll the Endurance E5 to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home.
- Minimal assembly requirements mean you'll be ready in minutes to walk up, get on and get fit!